Hye guys, sorry lately I being busy and can't update my post~.~.~ Today topic is about " How to reject someone without
breaking their heart " . This might be happen to you'all and this has
happen to me too, so maybe it kinder complicated to us thinking about
try not hurting that person feeling . If we take wrong choice it can
hurt that person feeling just like this image :

This is how can be happen to the person if we make them sad. Sometimes human just can resist their feeling being broken heart. So i gonna share some tips for you'all hope it will work and can help ...
Say something like, "I'm sorry, but I don't just feel the same way you feel about me" or "I like you, but only as a friend."
Apologize and ask if you can still be friends. Don't act cold. Be warm
and friendly. You can also say, "I would really like for us to be
friends", but don't make promises you don't intend to keep. If you don't
intend to keep in touch afterwards, it's best to leave it unsaid.
Act like you feel sorry, and smile at the right times.
Make sure you smile regretfully, like you really just wish you could
give them a chance but it's not going to happen. This will soften the
actual blow from the words.
Cheer them up a little. Be very kind to the person;
being kind makes it easier on them. Be sure that your kindness does not
stray into pity. The worst thing in a rejection is pity. They have put
all their dignity and pride on the line, and pitying them will only make
it harder on both of you to stay calm. If you act like you really don't want this person, be prepared for their reactions, mostly dejection, awkwardness and pain.
No one likes to be broken up with so don't be overly friendly afterwards. Give them some time to breathe. Sometimes a little space can go a long way.
Use a calm, collected voice when speaking to them.
Don't blurt out the first thing that comes into your head. Take a pause
before you say anything and think of the best thing to say to either end
all of the attraction instantly or keep them as a friend. Act like you
care when you say "No", or you may start waterworks.
--If the person gets mad, stay calm and keep acting a little sorry, but happy as well to try to calm them down. This is doubly important. If you get mad you will both respond to the angry tension.
--It is also possible to say that you are honoured that they have feelings
for you but it is not possible at this time for you to return them, but
you hope that you can remain friends.
--Don't be so rude to them! What point would there be in trying not to break their heart if you're rude!?
--Simply tell her that you are seeing someone already. Say something like,
"I wish I could, but I'm dating someone else." Or, "I wish you'd asked
me sooner, but I'm seeing someone else." >.<
So this is some tips for you'all, :D .. no matter how hard to take a word describe your feel toward them don't ever try to use harsh word. Get it now? I hope it will work for you'all. This is it, got to go now do follow me back okie .. dont just see my post . FOLLOW ME.
If u want to ask me something, just leave your message at my CBOX/SHOUTBOX. Simply :D
GOD bless you'all .


Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan